Plan an Experience!
Whether you have been to church your entire life or this is your first peek into it, New Hope Church has something for you. We hope you will take the next step into this community of people led by Christ to experience His love, grow in our relationship with God, and thrive by changing the world — one life at a time.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Visiting a church can be intimidating, so let us walk through the experience with you! At New Hope Church, our first-time guests are VIP’s. From preferred parking, Kids’ church and post-experience, we’ll be there with you every step of the way! We even have an exclusive gift just for you. You can text New2NH to 97000 or you may simply fill out your Connect Card during the service, and we’ll make sure that you get a proper welcome. And… drop by our Guest Lounge (located in the side lobby) before or after service to pick up your gift! We can’t wait to meet you!
COME AS YOU ARE
At New Hope there is no dress code. You’ll see some people in suits and others in jeans and a t-shirt. Wear whatever makes you comfortable!
BRING THE KIDS
New Hope Kids is excited to provide an age appropiate envoronment for children 6 weeks – 12 years old. New Hope Kids is available during every worship experience so you may enjoy a great service knowing your child is being loved and nurtured!
We can’t wait to meet you this weekend!
Times & Directions
New Hope Church Service Times
8:30 am – Small Groups
10 am – Adult & New Hope Kids
Wednesday 7 pm
Student Ministries Services (Project 7), Church Lobby
Address: New Hope Church, 2450 Winfield Dunn Pkwy. Kodak, TN 37764
- From interstate 40, take exit 407 towards Sevierville. New Hope Church is located 3 miles south on the left at Huffaker Rd. traffic light, across from Advanced Auto Parts. We are located on the hill above LaQuinta.
- From Sevierville, take 66 north towards I-40. As you pass Knife Works, you will cross the French Broad River. Turn right at Huffaker Rd traffic light. We are on the hill above LaQuinta.
Who Are We?
NEW HOPE Church is a vibrant, Spirit-filled, family church, placed in the heart of the beautiful Smoky Mountains. It is our goal to create an atmosphere that LOVES people where they are and inspire people to GROW in their walk with God, so they may THRIVE in every area of their lives!
Whether you’re investigating the Christian faith, looking for a church home, or you come at the invitation of a neighbor or friend, we hope you join us! Our prayer is that you will find an authentic environment where you feel welcomed and are able to connect to God in a real way!
With the simple focus on worship and the Bible, you will have the chance to experience the life-changing power of Jesus Christ. When you come…. If there is anything we can do for you, please visit Info Central or the Guest Lounge. Our team will be happy to assist you in any way we can!
We are committed to growing fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ!
We consider reaching people who do not know God personally one of our greatest responsibilities.
We believe in community transformation through the love and power of Jesus Christ. Which is why we believe God has always had it in His heart to take people on a spiritual journey:
- To Know God
- Find Freedom
- Discover Purpose
- Make a Difference
We believe this journey will lead every person to LOVE God and one another, cause them to GROW and THRIVE in their relationship with Christ!
New Hope’s process (in this journey) is comprised of four simple steps that equip you to:
1. Follow Jesus – this step explains the spiritual journey God has for each of us!
2. Connect with other believers through the local church.
3. Discover your God-given gifts and purpose.
4. Learn to use those gifts to make a difference by serving others.
NEXT STEP Classes are provided to assist you in this journey to Knowing God and to Finding Your Place at New Hope.
Our Core Beliefs
At New Hope our emphasis is Jesus Christ and His love. Our basis of fellowship is Christ alone.
Our mission is to be an extension of the ministry of Jesus Christ – to bring identity and destiny to every individual. Identity, in that we can only begin to know who we are as we know who Christ is. Destiny, in that there is divine purpose to be discovered as we pursue the promises of God’s Word.
New Hope recognizes the unity of the Body of Christ, the Church being the sum of those who have been born again by faith. Therefore, we are interdenominational in spirit while being in fellowship with the Church of God, Cleveland, TN.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe in the Bible as God’s only inspired, inerrant and authoritative revelation of Himself to man in written form (2 Timothy 3:16,17).
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit (1 John 5:7).
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ (John 1:1), His virgin birth (Matt 1:18), His sinless life (2 Corinthians 5:21), His miracles (Acts 10:38), His vicarious death as the only sacrifice for the sin of the world (1 John 2:2), His bodily resurrection from the dead (Luke 24:39), His ascension to the right hand of God as our intercessor (Hebrews 4:14), and His future return in glory, first to rapture His church (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18) and second, to establish the kingdom of God upon the earth (Revelation 20:6).
- We believe in the finality of Christ’s mediatorial work for the redemption of humanity and the present freedom of access to the Father (1 Timothy 2:5; Hebrews 7:25).
- We believe in the new birth as the only means of receiving eternal life. The new birth involves a cleansing and deliverance from the penalty and power of sin. It is effectuated through faith in Jesus Christ and repentance from sin (John 3:3,5,7; Ephesians 2:8,9; 1 Peter 1:18-20).
- We believe in divine healing for the total man, spirit, mind and body and that this healing is accomplished in the redemptive work of Christ on the cross and appropriated in the believer’s life through prayer (Isaiah 53:5; Matthew 8:17; 1 Peter 2:24; James 5:13-15).
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit as an enduement of power for all believers (Acts 2:4,38-39; 10:44-46; 19:1-6; Ephesians 5:18). This baptism results in a deeper expression of spiritual fruit (Galatians 5:22,23), a greater growth in Christ-likeness (2 Corinthians 3:18), a genuine manifestation of spiritual gifts (1 Corinthians 12:1-11), and a more effective prayer life (Romans 8:26, 27).
- We believe in the process of spiritual development (sanctification) wrought in the believer’s life by the Holy Spirit. The growth involves daily dying to sin and living unto righteousness (Romans 6:1-23), finds expression in a holy life (Hebrews 12:24) and will be culminated at the return of Christ (1 John 3:2).
- We believe in the resurrection from the dead. First, the righteous unto eternal life and second, the ungodly unto eternal damnation (Daniel 12:2; John 5:28,29; Revelation 20:4-6, 11-15).
- We believe in the sacraments of the church established by Jesus Christ our Lord; the Lord’s Supper (Matthew 26:26-30; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26) and baptism by immersion as a symbol and witness of the new birth (Matthew 28:19; 1 Peter 3:20-22).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What can I expect when I visit New Hope for the first time?
A. You can expect a free Caribbean cruise for two, plus a new car. Just kidding, but that would be fun! Actually, you can expect a contemporary meeting place (it’s actually a really cool performing arts theater) filled with everyday friendly people from every walk of life, all kinds of music, vibrant worship, sound Biblical teaching, and lots of artistic expression.
Q: How Should I dress?
A: At New Hope there is no dress code. You’ll see some people in suits and others in jeans and a t-shirt. Wear whatever makes you comfortable!
Q. What time is the service on Sunday?
A. Click HERE for all schedules.
Q. What denomination is New Hope and what do you believe?
A. New Hope is a part of the Church of God denomination out of Cleveland TN. Click HERE to learn more.